Track 2 - Relaxation and Pain Reduction
Track 3 - 5 minute relaxation
Track 4 - Relaxation and confidence building
These tracks were compiled by Rachel Holt, Alison Naylor and Peter Leakey, Clinical Psychologists in the North Derbyshire Psychology Service, Derbyshire County Primary Care Trust.
For more information please visit:- http://www.derbyshirecountypct.nhs.uk/health-psychology-service.asp
Health Psychology Service
The recordings here are (c) Health Psychology Dept, Derbyshire PCT.
All information provided on this site is indended for information only and should not be misconstrued as medical or legal advice. OTC medicines are invaluable when used correctly and in accordance with the instructions. Messages posted on our forum are the views and opinions of the original poster only and the administrators take no responsibility for them.
This web site is not indended to promote OTC (Or any other) drug misuse.
- 65 days clean from Opiates.
- Five years in Wonkyland!
- 21 days Codeine free but still l
- "Last dose" - in a loo
- It starts with a double cheesebu
- 7 days codeine free but feeling
- Soo hard right now day 3
- I fell today.
- I have been taking 600-1000mg of
- The emotional rollercoaster of d
- Relapse Prevention and Post-Trea
- Desperate in Australia
- New to me.... and i am scared..